Hitting the Reset Button

Hitting the Reset Button


While in the hospital this last time, for breathing problems, I happen to get to know the smoking cessation lady. She had  a lot of helpful information to help stop smoking and to continue being a non-smoker. The most helpful thing she told me was if I slip not to give up. She said just hit the reset button and try again.



It's easy to get overwhelmed when trying to accomplish a hard goal or trying to do too many things at once. Don't panic. Don't give up. Take a deep breath, exhale and hit the reset button and keep trying.

This has helped me a lot. Sometimes when you slip, you may want to give up. Don't let a slip let you give up. Choose to hit the reset button and try again. If you slip again, don't give up, just keep trying and you will succeed.

I plan to keep trying. I hope you will too.

We are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment